The main goals of the Foundation are a promotion of energy efficiency issues, education and preparation of specialists in the field of energy advisory and energy efficiency. Our goals are realized by training activities, press and books publications and consulting.
25 Years of History
Energy Conservation Foundation was established in 1992. It is a non-profit organization and a Business Environment Institution which focuses its efforts on issues related to energy efficiency. Energy Conservation Foundation, as the first one in Poland, published the standard for Energy Auditing and commenced training for the energy audit activities. The Foundation participated in work and studies on the implementation of EU Directive on buildings’ energy performance in Poland.
The most important projects realized by the Foundation, were:
Energy Conservation Foundation published more than 30 books, trained about 3000 energy auditors and transfer know-how to more than 250 SME.
The Foundation actively supports activities aimed at reducing energy consumption and developing renewable energy sources. The Foundation prepares also reports on issues related to energy consumption for the state authorities, local governments and the media. The high quality of training and advisory services of the Foundation ensures the implemented Quality Management System which complies with PN-EN ISO 9001:2015-10 (certificate no 321/4/SZJ/2017).
Currently we offer:
Organizing training, workshops and conferences about:
- Energy performance of buildings
- Energy efficiency audits
- Energy management in the enterprise
- Implementation of energy management system according to ISO50001
- Use of thermovision to diagnose the thermal protection of buildings
- Blower door test: theoretical and practical aspects of air tightness
Preparing and publishing guides and textbooks in the field:
- Energy rating of buildings
- Rational use of energy
- Use of energy from renewable sources
- Assessment of the energy quality of buildings and installation systems
- Assessment of energy features of buildings during design phase
- Investigation of the quality of thermal protection of buildings (thermovision) air tightness and quality of the indoor environment